Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Update

So first off.....I survived my 3 hour glucose test without getting sick, and the good news is that I passed! So, no gestational diabetes for me....what a relief! I have now reached the 32 week mark, which my doctor had said she wanted to get me to...and thankfully, I feel pretty good and no signs of early labor yet. I am starting to get a bit more uncomfortable, but this I believe comes with the territory....8 more weeks to go!

Last week, Dylan and I attended our first childbirth class. It was actually kind of fun and we definitely learned a lot in the first session. I'm looking forward to session 2 tonight! As for my mobility status, it's been nice to get out once and awhile...although my stamina is not very good at the moment. It's amazing how much energy it takes to get around after months of not doing anything. I've been able to go to church, go out to dinner, go to the store, and visit a friend....Exciting stuff! We also had our Halloween Extravaganza at the house and I was able to participate a bit in the chaos...it was a fun, but exhausting night.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yea! I'm so happy to hear that you don't have gestational diabetes! Unfortunately, the uncomfortableness does come with the territory but I'm sure being inactive for so long doesn't help matters. Hang in there my friend! You're almost there! It's actually amazing how quickly you will start to forget all of this stuff once your daughter is here. Love you!