Wednesday, October 15, 2008

God is Faithful...













"What is faith? It is the confident assurance that what we hope for is going to happen. It is the evidence of things we cannot yet see." Hebrews 11:1

This verse has kept me going these past few months. It is such a great reminder to trust in God, even in our darkest days, for He is faithful! I have been hoping, praying and believing that God was going to heal me and continue to protect our little one. Although it's been a long journey with many days full of doubt, He has shown the power of his great love for me and my family over and over. His plans are greater than our own and although they sometimes don't coincide with our desires, He knows what is best for us....He always knows what is best!

Last Thursday, my ultrasound showed that one blood clot had completely disappeared and that the other clot was significantly smaller. Baby Girl Martin was very active as usual and looked very healthy! Although this was good news, I did not get to meet with my doctor until yesterday for the official word on my status. So the news is....I get to leave my house for 1-2 hours a day! YEAH! Of course, I still have to take it easy and not overdo it, but for now....this is excellent news! It feels kind of strange being given a little freedom that I'm not exactly sure what to do with it, but I'm sure I will figure that out.

Thanks to all of you who have been keeping us in your prayers....God listens, and He answers!

Here are some pics from the last few weeks....
















The fam on Kyle's Birthday....one of my few times out of the house!
















My hubby and me....prom style!
















Who do you think is bigger? I'm thinking my bro.
















This is where I have spent most of my time the past three months....





























29 weeks and counting!

1 comment:

Will and Sandy said...

You look fabulous. God is most certainly with you and your family. Every step of the way!