Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Welcome to Our Blog!

Since I have so much time on my hands waiting for Baby Girl Martin to arrive, I decided to start a blog about our growing family. Hopefully this will keep everyone up to date on what's going on in our lives....especially my pregnancy status at the moment.

So here's an update on how things are going....

I've now been on bedrest for 3 long months and we have 3 more months to go! I have an ultrasound tomorrow to see how things are going, but won't meet with my doctor until next Tuesday. Since things looked better last time, we are hoping for continued improvement and maybe.....a little more mobility for me!

Baby Girl Martin seems to be healthy and always looks good at all of our appointments. She moves around a lot which is always comforting!

Dylan is holding up well having to take on all of the responsibilities in our house. I wish I could help out, but it's just not meant to be right now. He is an amazing husband who continues to take great care of me!

We also have great family and friends who have been helping with meals, cleaning, and just hanging out with me....we are so blessed!!!

I will post some pictures soon!

7 comments:

Jenn said...

Hey Stace!

Cool idea about the blog. Can't wait to hear about how the appointment goes tomorrow.

My new days off are Friday and Saturday, so hopefully one of these Fridays I can get out there to visit you.

Love you!
Jenn

Will and Sandy said...

I am glad to hear that everything is going well. Your spirits sound good, too!

Unknown said...

Welcome to the world of blogging!! I am excited to see the new pictures...cant wait for the baby shower it will be fun

Rachel

Sarah said...

Love the Blog! So excited to hear updates...I will see you tomorrow after work. Lots of Love!

Kim Reid said...

This is great! Let me know if you need anything or when a good time to visit would be. Nick and I enjoyed seeing you guys!!!

I can't wait to hear how the doctor visit goes... it would be nice to get up and about a little I'm sure!

Love you!
Kim

Moore Family said...

Marsha and Trinity say we can't wait to meet baby Martin! I hope your ultrasound goes good today.

Unknown said...

I like the blog! I'm glad that the ultrasound went well! I'll keep my fingers crossed that you get to have a little more mobility!
Wish I could be there to see that belly of yours and keep you company. You're doing awesome so keep hanging in there!

Love you!
Shauna :)